When any are scheduled...
How to Listen Live
- LISTEN VIA PHONE NUMBER: 605-313-0163
- TUNEIN: http://tunein.com/radio/RBN-s54650/
- TALKSTREAM LIVE: https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/rbn
- INTERNET-RADIO.COM: https://www.internet-radio.com/search/?radio=republic+broadcasting
- SHOUTCAST STREAM [FLASH PLAYER]: http://republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html
- MOBILE FRIENDLY: http://RepublicTX.radio.net (32kbps)
** MORE INTERNET STREAMS ARE LISTED BELOW ON THIS PAGE **
Satellite Listeners: We are on KU-Satellite Galaxy 19, Frequency 11836, Symbol Rate 20.770 @ 97 degrees west, Identifier “RBN1”.
Please call RBN, 800-724-2719 ext. 3, if you are experiencing difficulties connecting to the following telephone listening lines:
NEW NUMBER!: 641-793-6809
Android users can listen at 701-801-3663, 712-775-6827 OR the number below.
UPDATE FOR iPHONE USERS —ONLY THIS NUMBER APPEARS TO BE AVAILABLE: 605-562-5111
518-317-1069 & 712-432-7234 MAY still be available on your LANDLINE or VOIP phone, while cellular service to these numbers, for most carriers, appears to have been suspended.
Click–> Download the RBN Android App (MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE)
You can also listen to RBN on your Android, iPhone, iPad and/or tablet by downloading the TuneIn App.
Direct Link to the RBN TuneIn feed:
Normal Show FormatThe John Moore Show airs Monday through Friday from 08:00 through 10:00 Central Time (America/Central/DST). The normal weekly line up is as follows:
- Firearms Monday with Jimi Genzling of Desert Eagle
Shooters, Lakewood, NM, USA
- Hour One: Open Lines
- Hour Two: Mr. Leon Green, Dotera Essential Oils
- Hour One: Professor James McCanney
- Hour Two: Mr. Jeff Nyquist
- Hour One: Mr. Tom Berryhill
- Hour Two: Open Lines
- Hour One: Mr. Tom Berryhill, Emergency Radio
- Hour Two: Dr. Leonard Wilbert
Radio Show Meet-ups in Rolla, MOJohn Moore Radio Show meet-ups will be held on the first Thursday of each month at 6:00 PM.
Where: Benton Square Restaurant
Dinner 5:00 P.M.
Meeting 6:00 P.M.
Diner available at 5:00 PM, Meeting to be held at 6:00 PM.